CAMPGROUND RENTAL RATES AS OF January 1, 2023 to November 1, 2023
* CAMPGROUND OPEN ALL YEAR* Campground, management and owners not responsible for accidents, theft or loss off any kind. To include mowing and tree and wind damage.
Driftwood Saloon Open on site
Campsites located on the riverfront (May 1st to October 31st) **CASH PRICES**
• $1150 for a riverfront campsite if paid in full by April 15th (6 month season) May 1 to October 31
• $250 a month for a campsite located within 100 feet of the shoreline
• $150 a week for a campsite located within 100 feet of the shoreline
• $35 a day for a campsite located within 100 feet of the shoreline
Campsites located off the river (May 1st to October 31st) **CASH PRICES**
• $1050 for a campsite if paid in full by April 15th (6 month season) May 1
• $225 a month for a campsite located beyond 100 feet of the shoreline
• $150 a week for a campsite located beyond 100 feet of the shoreline
• $35 a day for a campsite located beyond 100 feet of the shoreline
** WINTER RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME
NOTICE, as of 1/1/20 all campers monthly or seasonal cannot be older than 15 years old and must be in good and clean condition.
*There will be a $100.00 deposit for all monthly campers. This deposit will be refunded to you once you pay your last months electric bill (BEFORE YOU LEAVE - IF YOU LEAVE WITHOUT PAYING YOUR ELECTRIC - YOU FORFIET ALL YOUR DEPOSIT)
*Primitive camping (Tents) $14.00 per night - Electric not provided In primitive area.
* All monthly and seasonal renters will be required to pay electric, water is is free. Payments for monthly camping will be from the 1st day to the last day of the month. anyone coming in the middle of the month will be required to pay weekly rates until the 1st day of the next month or you can pay for the entire month which may be cheaper for you pending when you come in. YOUR CHOICE.
*There is no pro rating permitted. Also, If you move out early, NO REFUNDS.
* There will be a $10.00 fee for Washing of campers, cars and boats. Please see the park manager for details
* All daily or weekly renters electric and water is included
* Check out time is noon for daily campers
* NO REFUNDS FOR CAMPING OR STORAGE / NO CREDIT FOR COMBINATION STORAGE TO CAMPING OR CAMPING TO STORAGE. NO EXEPTIONS
OFFSEASON STORAGE-November 1 thru April 15th (no electric or water available for storage).
All campers, trailers not attended to will be $25.00 per month. All boats storage is $25 per month.
RULES AND REGULATIONS;
1. Any behavior that is troublesome to your neighbors or does not respect their privacy will not be tolerated.
2. Dumping of grey or black water on the ground is subject to eviction pending management discretion
3. Loud noise or unruly parties will not be tolerated. (QUIET TIME SUNDAY THRU THURSDAY 11PM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 12AM TILL 7AM.)
4. It is the responsibility of the tenant to maintain their campsite site in a clean an orderly manner. This is to include weeding regularly
5. It is the responsibility of the tenant to pay all fees in a timely manner.
6. No more than 2 cars are permitted at any campsite unless of having guest.
8. The use or possession of any illegal substance on this property will not be tolerated and may be reported to the authorities.
9. NO FIREARMS ARE TO BE AT THE CAMPGROUNDS.
10. Camp fires are to be maintained in fire pits and only burning when someone is present.
11. No bands, concerts or aqustic music permitted. No private parties more than 8 people permitted unless permission is granted 2 weeks in advance from General manager
12. Any and all structures to include docks must have prior permission from owners
13. The tenant agrees that the management is the final arbitrator for any infraction of the above or below rules and at the discretion of the owner, the tenant can be asked to leave the site at any time and forfeits all deposits and payments made.
14. Management and Property owners not responsible for accidents, thefts OR LOSS OF ANY KIND TO INCLUDE TREE OR WIND DAMAGE.
15. All pets must be on a leash or inside your camper. Tenant must clean up behind them.
16. ATV riding is prohibited.
17. Fighting in campground or Saloon is prohibited AND IS AUTOMATIC EVICTION FROM PROPERTY - NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR ANYONE
18. CAMPGROUND / BAR UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILANCE
***If evicted from south Ripley campground, you are evicted at Drifters and Driftwood Saloon
NO PIT BULLS OR AGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED
19. Tenant's agree that any infraction listed above violated can result in automatic eviction and forfeiture of all monies already paid
20. Management retains the right to add. modify or delete any rules or policy at anytime.
21. All charges paid for camping/storage is non - refundable / If you pull off your lot management retains the right to rent your lot till you return
22. November 1 till April 1 all tenants a responsible for there water hydrants from freezing. If you allow it to freeze and burst, you the tenant will be responsible for all labor and parts to repair.